British Standard BS 4504 : Section 3.1 : 1989 - Circular Flanges for Pipes, Valves and Fittings (PN Designated), Specification for Steel Flanges. This covers flanges in nominal pressure ranges PN 2.5 to PN 40 and nominal sizes up to DN 4000 (see table below). BS 4504 substantially agrees with ISO 7005-1 : 1992 (E) Part 1 : Steel Flanges.
BS 4504 : 1969 is still commonly used. This older standard allows for manufacture from bar, whereas the latest standard specifies that forging or plate are to be used, which can be significantly more expensive. There are minor differences in dimensions between the two versions. The following tables are based on the later version.
Production Capacity & Business Details
1. Supply Flange Dimension DN15 - DN2000 (1/2" - 80"), Forged Flange.
2. Material Carbon Steel: C22.8, RST37.2, S235JR, P235GH, P245GH, P250GH, ASTM A105 etc.
3. Material Stainless Steel: ASTM A182 F304 (1.4306), F304L(1.4307), F316(1.4404), F316L(1.4404), F321(1.4541) etc.
4. Flanges Anti Rust: Anti Rust Oil, Black Paint Coating, Yellow Paint Coating, Hot Dipped Galvanized, Cold Galvanized, etc.
5. Delivery Terms: CIF, CFR, FOB, One 20GP Can Fill in Flanges within 18 - 27 tons.
6. Payment Terms: Wire Transfer (T/T), Irrevocable L/C at Sight etc.
7. Minimum Order Quantity: 100Pcs.
8. Monthly Output: 3000 tons per Month.
9. Sales Country and Region: More than 30 Countries and Areas.
10. Quality Guarantee: EN10204 3.1 Certificate, Mill Certificate, Retested Certificate, Free Replacement Service.
11. Find More Requirements In Flanges Market.responsibility for any quality uncertainty. Even so, our price is competitive. Besides, we can provide the best service to you.